1. Select your app in Adjust Dashboard
2. Enter your app settings in the adjust dashboard within the panel that slides out and Select partner setup:
3.Press the “add partners” button at the bottom of the page:
4. Search for “YouAppi” in the search field and press the + button:
5. This takes you into this field where you can enter the Advertising ID.
There is also a toggle to enable the sending of revenue in event callbacks:
By clicking event linking, events can be linked. Linking an event makes adjust send event callbacks for this event.
6. Click on Event Linking for enabling events
Copy-Paste your event names as a custom value OR use the drop-down suggested event names and click “OK”:
Toggle ON “In-App Revenue Forwarding”, “Parameter Forwarding”, “Session Forwarding”, and click on Save button.
7. After the module is set up, a tracker should be created using the tracker wizard. This will ensure that the tracker and module are linked. Do this by going back to the app settings and clicking “Trackers”:
8. Then click new tracker at the bottom of the page:
9. This opens up the following tab where you can give the tracker a name and search for the network (YouAppi):
Then click on “customize”, and you will be taken to the next screen. Click “create”:
10. To set up custom user permissions to see a particular networks’ trackers, first click the adjust icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen in the dashboard:
Then click account settings:
In account settings, select the “users” column and click “add user”:
This brings up a panel on the right-hand side. Here, enter the email:
and click on the custom box.
Then click on ‘app access’:
In the next screen, select your app you would like to configure access for and click it:
In the next field, click the custom box, then select YouAppi network tracker from the list underneath and click on it:
Next, select ON in order to turn on custom access for this tracker:
Now click apply at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Keep clicking apply through the screens until you get to the create button. Click create to create this user. You should receive a notification that the user was created.
11. The Attribution settings: click on the “all settings” tab on the app in question in the dashboard.
Then click Attribution:
The next screen then looks like this:
The “reattribution tab” details the settings for reattribution. There is an enabling toggle as well as a field for the inactivity period and reattribution window.
Please set “0” days on the inactivity period, and “30” days on the reattribution window:
And it’s all done!
For more help:
User permissions doc: https://docs.adjust.com/en/managing-your-account/#user-permissions
Adjust doc for our module: https://docs.adjust.com/en/special-partners/youappi/
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance, our team will support you.
*For running User Acquisition campaigns with Adjust, please use this document.