1. Choose “YouAppi” under integrated partners tab
*** Important Update ***
All integrated partners in AppsFlyer’s dashboard MUST be activated for attribution and postbacks, by toggling their Activate Partner button
2. Integrations tab:
- Please Insert the ADVERTISING_ID provided by YouAppi both under “General settings” and under “In-App events settings”
- Insert ADVERTISING_ID in trackerToken Input text box.
- Re-engagement view-through attribution: Please toggle “on”
- (For iOS only) Enable Advanced Privacy (for iOS 14.5+ and later): Please toggle “OFF”
- Default Postbacks: In the “Sending Option” of “Install” event, please choose “All media sources, including organic”
- In-app Events postback: Please toggle “on”
- Please Add Manually the different events you want to share with YouAppi.
- In the “Sending Option” of each event, please choose “All media sources, including organic”
- In the “Send Revenue” of each event, please choose “Values & revenue” where applicable.
3. Attribution Link Tab
- Retargeting setting: toggle ‘on’
- Please implement the Deep link URL
- Please set ‘Re-engagement’ window to 30 days
- Please set ‘click-through attribution’ on 7 days
- Please set ‘View-Through Attribution’ on 1 day
- Please share the Click and View-Through URLs
4. Permissions Tab :
- AdNetwork Permissions should be Toggled “ON” to provide app access.
- Permissions : Please toggle all the tabs to “ON”
- Agency Permission :
Please toggle all the marked tabs to ‘ON’
- Once done, map the different events you want to share with YouAppi.
Please reach out to email@example.com if there are any queries in Integration, our support team will assist you.